Pets are important members of our family which is why we take such good care of them.
Visit us often as we explore, share, laugh and cry about our pets!

Well here I go again! I have started, abandoned, and re-started my blog numerous times!

I'm sure many of you have done this as well. You have every intention of following through, posting relevant and interesting content and then life happens!

Today begins my journey into blogging (once again!). This time should be different, though, as I have been inspired by a dear friend, Elaine Biss .

I'm a pretty private person so sharing specifics isn't my cup of tea, however, I am an avid animal lover and as such, I am open to sharing my animal stories and photos and enjoy reading about animal antics.

I hope you join me and return often as we share our lives with all God's creatures great and small.

Let's begin this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment